Can you guess whether these lollipop facts are true or not? Test your knowledge to see if you are a lollipop expert!
1. The world's largest lollipop was born in 2012, weighed more than 7,000 pounds, and had a chocolate flavor.
2. You can crush the lollipops and use them to make marshmallows.
3. The earliest use of lollipops came from the ancient Egyptians, who would "saccharify" the nuts with honey, and then put the mixture on a stick for easy consumption.
4. In 1908, George Smith began to promote lollipops, and in 1931 invented the word lolly pop.
5. Lollipop radio, it only plays music when the lollipop is sucked, just like our Lavoli music lollipop.
Lavoli Music Lollipop is the world's first bone conduction music lollipop. Lavoli not only provides pop music as an innovative gift for your loved ones, but also provides a screenless storytelling player for your children and parents! Thanks to bone conduction technology, Lavoli can bring you these novel and interesting sound lollipops. If necessary, please consult.